5 Tips to Help You Get More Real Instagram Story Views in 2022
Instagram stories are taking over the world and with good reason! In fact, in 2017 alone, brands that utilized Instagram stories saw an average increase of 10% in their total number of followers. But at the same time, people will only stick around on your story if it provides value or entertainment to them. So how do you get more real Instagram story views? Here are 5 tips to help you get more real Instagram story views in 2022…
Start a YouTube Channel
If you’re thinking about starting a YouTube channel, there are a few things you should do first. Here are five tips to help you get started:
- Figure out what type of content you want to create.
- Plan and script your videos.
- Invest in good equipment.
- Edit your videos professionally.
- Promote your videos on social media and other platforms.
By following these tips, you’ll be on your way to starting a successful YouTube channel!
Use don’t forget to subscribe…
It’s no secret that Instagram is one of the hottest social media platforms out there. And with over 500 million daily active users, it’s only getting bigger and better. So, if you’re looking to get more real Instagram story views in 2022, here are 5 tips that will help you out – One way to increase your Instagram story views is by collaborating with other popular pages. For example, ask a friend or influencer on another account who has a lot of followers on their story what they’re doing this week. If they mention going out for dinner at a restaurant or hosting an event for work – tag them! By mentioning them on your story (and tagging them), their followers will likely check out your page too, increasing the chance that someone new follows you and sees your content
Comment on other people’s stories
As we move into the New Year, you may be looking for ways to increase your engagement on Instagram. One great way to do this is by commenting on other people’s stories. But how can you make sure that your comments are seen by the people whose stories you’re commenting on? Here are five tips to help you get more real Instagram story views in 2022:
- Commenting on other people’s stories: as we mentioned before, one of the best ways to increase your engagement is by commenting on other people’s posts. Make sure that these comments are visible to their followers by including @username and their username at the beginning of your comment.
- Be a good follower: don’t forget to like and follow back those who have liked or followed you!
Interact with your audience
If you want to get more real Instagram story views, start by interacting with your audience. Respond to comments and questions, and show that you care about what they have to say. Also, share behind-the-scenes content, host giveaways, and create engaging stories. And don’t forget to use hashtags and location tags to reach a wider audience. By following these tips, you’ll be on your way to getting more real Instagram story views in no time! Remember to post quality content and avoid paying for likes or follows. To learn more about how to get followers on Instagram, check out this blog post: How to Grow Your Audience Using Social Media.
Build more direct relationships
- Follow people who you want to follow you back. When you follow someone, there’s a good chance they’ll check out your profile and decide whether or not to follow you back. So if you want more followers, make sure you’re following people who you think would be interested in your content.
- Engage with other users’ stories. When you like and comment on other users’ stories, they’re more likely to do the same for you. Plus, it’s a great way to build relationships with other users in your niche.
- Use relevant hashtags. Hashtags are a great way to reach new audiences and get your stories seen by more people.
Instagram Stories are a great way to connect with your audience and build your brand. But, if you want to get more views on your Stories, you need to put in the work. So, try these five tips to help you get more real Instagram story views in 2022
- Put out content that’s appealing and unique.
- Use compelling titles and captions.
- Utilize hashtags (we recommend up to 15 hashtags).
- Engage with other users by commenting or liking their posts, so they know that you care about them!
- Make sure to post at peak times for your target audience so that they see it when they’re most likely looking at their feed (e.g., people who like running will be most likely looking at their feed early in the morning or after dinner).