What Is Fast-Forward in Videos?
YouTube videos have a lot of content and it can be difficult to watch everything that you want. In order to speed up the video, you can use the fast-forward button on your remote control or click through pages on your computer with Firefox’s built-in web browser. This article will explain what is fast-forward in videos, why they use it, and how to set up YouTube so it automatically plays faster than normal without having to manually adjust its playback speed every time you watch something new!
What is fast-forward?
Fast-forwarding is a feature that allows you to skip to the next video in a playlist. It’s also useful for when you are watching a video on your computer or mobile device, as it can be used as an alternative to rewinding (skipping back) through commercials.
If you want to fast forward through all of your videos quickly, there’s no need for any complicated tricks—all you need is some patience and practice!
Why do YouTube videos have fast-forward?
YouTube videos can be fast-forwarded using the forward and backward buttons. The first button is used to skip ahead, while the latter one plays the video from where it was paused.
Fast-forwarding is a way of skipping through your favorite parts of a video without having to pause and rewind it, which can be very difficult if you’re watching something at high speeds or if there are long pauses in between clips. In this case, you may want to skip straight through those parts so that they don’t become boring after being repeated several times over again during each playthrough.*
Why do you need to use the fast-forward button on your remote?
If you’ve ever been in a situation where you wanted to fast-forward through a video, but didn’t want to skip over interesting parts, then this article is for you.
- It’s a way to skip through boring parts.
- It’s a way to skip through parts that aren’t of interest or importance (like ads).
- And it can also be used as an option when not wanting or needing to watch something at all
How to set up YouTube to fast-forward videos automatically.
What Is Fast-Forward in Videos?
To set up YouTube to fast-forward videos automatically, follow these steps:
- Go to the YouTube settings page.
- Click on the gear icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Settings and then General (or press Shift+Ctrl+G).
- Under “Playback,” click Auto-play Videos in a New Window or Full Screen (depending on your browser). You can also set it to play in full screen only by clicking Full Screen Only under Playback Options if you prefer that option over having it automatically play in all windows or full screens as well.* Uncheck this setting if you don’t want videos played automatically when they’re posted online.* Check this box if you want YouTube videos played without interruption from other websites such as Twitter or Facebook etc., but remember that some sites may not work properly with auto-playing videos like these ones do so make sure everything works out okay before proceeding further.* Click Save Changes
When you are watching a video on YouTube, it’s common knowledge that there is an option to fast-forward or rewind the video. This feature is used by many people in order to speed up or slow down their viewing experience. However, if you want an easier way to do this, then check out the steps we’ve outlined here today:
- Navigate over into your settings by clicking on the gear icon next to your account name at the top right corner of any of your videos that have been recently uploaded;
- Click “Playback” at the bottom left corner;
- Underneath “Playback Settings,” select “Automatic Playback”;
- Checkmark “Fast Forward On Next Video”; and finally click on the Save Changes button located next to the Playback Settings section heading).