Jazz is one of the most famous mobile networks in Pakistan, Jazz has millions of users. Now I am going to tell you how to check the Jazz sim number without charges. If you are a Jazz or Mobil ink customer and you don’t know how to check the jazz sim number or mobile number, don’t worry I will tell you how to check your mobile phone number.
1. Dial *99# to check Jazz number
- Open the mobile phone dialer
- Dial *99# code and click the call icon
- After a few seconds, you will see a number will be displayed on the screen.
- No balance in the process.
Details: You need to open the dialer and simply dial code *99#. After a few seconds, your number will appear on the mobile phone screen. The cod which that’s we use to check sim number is free no charges will be required for that.
2. Send text message ‘MNP’ to ‘667’
- Open your phone message page
- Write a message MNP on mobile
- Send this message to 667
You will soon a message receive on your mobile and get details with a Mobile number, SIM owner name, and activation date.
- Some balance will be applied
Details Frist you open a new message application. Just write the new message MNP and this message text to 667. You will soon a message receive on your mobile and get details with a Mobile number, SIM owner name, and activation date.
- •You can use this method
- To check the Zong number and all other mobile operators like Ufone, Telenor, and Warid. Also, find Zong MBs check code. We suggest you keep in mind this code.
3. Call 111 to talk with the Jazz agent
- If you think the above method is not suitable or it is a difficult method then just the Jazz helpline dial 111 from your cell phone and talk to the Jazz customer care center. They will ask you about the owner’s name and CNIC number. After checking your details, the operator will tell you the Jazz number which you want.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I check my SIM number?
You can check any SIM number by simply, first you open a new message application. Just write the new message MNP and this message tax sent to 667. You will soon a message receive on your mobile and get the number of your sim.
How can I check my jazz number?
You need to open the dialer and simply dial code *99#. After a few seconds, your number will appear on the mobile phone screen.
How did I know my SIM owner’s name?
Open in your mobile text and type MNP. Now, this text message sends to 667. you will get an SMS on your mobile and detail about your sim and owner.