Ufone is the very best telecom company in Pakistan and its journey start I 2001 and now this is leading mobile network company in Pakistan. The price of its internet bundles is very low and it provides very great service to its user. The Ufone provides us with very accurate performance. And day by day Ufone users are increased.
But new Ufone users face one issue they do not know the method of checking Ufone balance. But don’t worry we try to solve your problem and provide you with an accurate method of checking your Ufone balance.
Dial *124# for Ufone balance inquiry
- Phone dialer open
- And type *124# and send and Ufone super card users type *706# for balance check.
- You will see the remaining balance and 0.12 rupees are applied to this service.
You have android or iOS so you open your dialer and dial *124# code and send this code. And if you are a super card user open your dialer and dial *706# and send it and check your balance easily. When you dial this code the company charge 0.12 rupees for this service. It is the service fee. So if you don’t have an insufficient balance then you can dial *456# send it and get 20 rupees Ufone advance balance.
Balance check code of Ufone: *124#
Super card balance check code of Ufone: *706#
Charges on Ufone balance check: 0.12 PKR
Download My Ufone app
- Play store opens on your android mobile phone and if you are an apple user so you can open an Apple store.
- And type My Ufone app in the search bar and download it.
- Install this My Ufone App on your mobile and click on the Register button.
- After this registration process, you will see easily your balance at the top of the screen.
The first step is downloading the application through Play Store or Apple Store. After downloading process simply install this app and then click on the open tab. If you are a new user of My Ufone App so click on register and complete your registration process. When your registration process is completed you easily check your balance and this app show your balance on the top of your screen. This is a very easy and simple way to check your balance online. And not any charges applied on it. This is free of cost.