How to Name a Video on iPhone
If you’re shooting a video with your iPhone, you’ll want to name it. Naming your video is easy: Simply tap the name field and type in the name you want your video to be called. Then, tap the Done button to save your changes. If you’re shooting a video with your iPhone, you’ll want to name it. Naming your video is easy: Simply tap the name field and type in the name you want your video to be called. Then, tap the Done button to save your changes.
- Tap the Settings app
- Tap General
- Tap Camera and Video Resolution
- Tap the General tab
- Tap the Camera option
- Tap the Video Resolution tab
Tap the Camera icon at the bottom of your screen, then tap the plus sign at the bottom of your screen.
Tap on Record and start recording! That’s all there is to it!
Tap Video Resolution
Tap on the video resolution. This will bring up a list of resolutions you can choose from, based on the quality of your video. You’ll want to pick one that’s high enough for you to get an HD version of your footage (or close to it), but not so high that it takes up too much space on your phone or computer.
In the resolution dropdown, choose a video resolution for the photo or video you’re shooting.
To name your video, you’ll need to choose a resolution that is appropriate for the video you’re shooting.
- 1080p is the highest resolution and will give your audience an amazing visual experience.
- 720p is often considered a lower-quality option than 1080p but still looks quite good on most phones and tablets.
- 480p makes up more than half of all videos shot on iPhones!
This article will explain how to name an iPhone video.
You can name your video either before or after you shoot it. To name a video:
- Tap the Share button on the bottom of your screen and then choose “Name.”
- Choose from a list of options, such as “Untitled Video” or “My First Video.”
If you have an iPhone and use it to take photos or videos, you may have noticed that the device has a few different options for naming your creations. In this article, we’ll explain how to name an iPhone video so that you can easily keep track of what’s been captured on your phone.
For more info click here