One of the most popular games sweeping the internet right now is this new word game called Qourdle that’s currently taking the gaming world by storm. The game’s website describes it as a game so crazy, so fun, and so addictive, that once you play you won’t be able to put it down, and boy are they right! The game combines elements of typical word games like Scrabble and Boggle with new twists and turns to make it even more exciting than ever before! Take a look at Qourdle today and see why everyone’s playing!
What is Qourdle?
Qourdle is a word-building game for all ages. It’s educational, creative, and addicting. In each round, players form words from tiles on the board in order to collect points. Players can use letters or groups of letters to form words and must have at least one letter in each word they create.
The game ends when there are no more tiles left on the board. When someone creates a word, they take all of those tiles and place them in their personal supply pile but only if they are able to make a word out of them before their turn is over! If not, they return those tiles to the board (or discard them) so they can be picked up by someone else during their turn.
How to play
QOURDLING is a fun and creative word game. In this word game, players are given four letters at a time to use in as many words as possible. These words are then scrambled up and mixed with other words, making it challenging to find your original word again. The first player to guess their word wins the round!
QOURDLING is fast-paced and always entertaining. Plus, it’s easy enough for kids to play while still challenging enough for adults. It has been described as the word Scrabble or Boggle so if you like these games, you will love QOURDLE too!
QOURDLE is a word-finding game with a twist. You are given letters and you have to find words within those letters. The more words you find, the higher your score will be. It was developed by Jonathan Taylor and it is free to download on both Android and iOS devices.
1) I downloaded QOURDLE from both Google Play Store and Apple App Store because I wanted to give it a try on both platforms since I’m a bit of an app person and I can’t decide which platform to stay loyal to. After downloading, I realized how easy it was for me to get started with this app because all you have to do is create an account or sign in through your Facebook profile or email address.
2) After doing so, I clicked on New Game and there were these little puzzle pieces that spelled out QUIZ.
3) When I saw the word QUIZ, my heart sank into my stomach.
4) It took me back to elementary school when teachers used to make us take a quiz over our spelling list every Friday.
5) If we missed one, we had to turn in our desks and go sit at the lonely corner near the chalkboard where nobody ever goes.
6) And worst of all, our teacher would put one check mark next to each word we spelled incorrectly; soon enough our paper was riddled with checks for mistakes we made earlier in class when we thought everything would work out fine.
Pros and cons
Qourdle is a fun and engaging word game with a twist. The aim of the game is to find as many words as possible in a category, but you have to first roll dice to determine which letters you can use for your word. In addition, there are bonus points if your word ends up forming an actual word, or if it contains all of the letters on your turn. This game is great for teams of people because each player has only six chances before they have to pass their turn. Plus, it’s so much easier than Scrabble because everyone can work together and collaborate on words.
Qourdle is a really fun, exciting, and challenging word game. It is a great way to exercise your brain, and there are many different versions of the game to choose from depending on how challenging you want it to be. The only downside for me was it can be hard to find people who want to play with you because not many people know about this game yet. All in all, I think this is a fantastic game that everyone should try out. I am so excited for future updates because there are so many cool things they could add in the future!
For more info Visit Us